Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Be the People A Call to Reclaim America's Faith and Promise By Carol Swain

Be the People A Call to Reclaim America's Faith and Promise By Carol Swain

This book had a strong STRONG voice; she really laid it out and broke things down-putting them into perspective! We let ourselves fall into deception by ones hungry for power-or those that use the media to abuse it. From politics to even religion, deception is everywhere-and this author really gives it a what for and speaks strongly; we live in a society where one tries to out due the other. I loved her points and views. I loved reading this book- it was one I couldn’t put down! I received a copy from book sneeze in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review and all opinions expressed are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment