Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Max On Life: Answers and Insights to Your Most Important Questions

Max On Life: Answers and Insights to Your Most Important Questions

A book that raises some interesting questions and interesting answers all their own. I pace myself while reading this book as I cannot read it in one sitting or for very long as it gets boring and tiring, but still the author poses questions and answers into the faith we live; and how we live it. He has a great writing technique that is quite informative and answers the questions strongly, easy enough for them to be understood and the answers simple enough to understand. I recommend this book if you have questions. Or if you love his work. Like I said the author is great with answering the questions and doesn’t skip a beat, covering almost everything that you want to know or have been curious about. I recommend this book for sure, just not in large qualities. I read a few pages and then put it down, but some maybe able to not put the book down-it really depends on the person. A perfect book for someone with questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment