Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Final Summit A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity By Andy Andrews

The Final Summit A Quest to Find the One Principle That Will Save Humanity By Andy Andrews

is a book that I really couldn’t get through; I found it boring, and not at all what I expected. The description looked a lot better then the book did. I made it maybe half way through and it still didn’t pick up. There seems to be a lot of reviews like that. It’s not a bad book, it’s just not my speed…not really what I’m use to reading. I liked the way it started out, but it quickly became ominous within the first few chapters. I thought I’d push on a little more to see if it picked up or not…for me it never did. I hope that his next book is better; but I’ve read a few reviews and it seems that I’m not the only one who thought the book was off and even a bit boring. I really can’t recommend this book…the description is very drawing but it’s not worth the time to read. I’m sorry, I’m just giving my honest opinion on it. I’ll try reading another book by the same author and see if it’s any better. His idea concept is intriguing but the writing style falls short of the amazing description.

No comments:

Post a Comment