Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Story Engineering Mastering the 6 Core Competencies of Successful Writing

Story Engineering Mastering the 6 Core Competencies of Successful Writing

As a writer of about…fifteen years, I find it hard to grasp detailing, emotion, steady plot development and character development; this book is amazing, and helps you to focus on each element of the story one piece at a time, breaking away elements like a 3-D puzzle exploits detail-that’s what it’s all about, detail and keeping in character with a steady stream. This book has helped me to understand that and slow down the scene in my head, being able to work with it in slow motion. This book is one of the best written so far out there that I read, that I’m confident that someday I’ll be able to publish my own stories. I love how he is able to break it down and go step by step to help the writer understand the complete control of their own imagination as well as helping to sharpen their writing skills! I definitely recommend this book highly to people who are writers and are looking to develop more sharpened stories! Or even just someone who loves to write and aren’t wanting to make it their financial career goal; either or works!

No comments:

Post a Comment