Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Elemental Journal Composing Artful Expressions from Items Cast Aside By Tammy Kushnir

The Elemental Journal Composing Artful Expressions from Items Cast Aside By Tammy Kushnir is a unique book to say the least! This book is amazing, and gives tips for how to create a journal made out of junk; from doorknobs to rusted nails there is never a shortage of supplies to use! Of all the creative art projects, I honestly have not found one as unique and interesting as this one! Everyday garbage items being made into journals? Who would have ever thought that?! I know I wouldn’t of. This journal explains fifteen step by step projects that will sure to have you busy. Each project if finely detailed out, and I can’t wait to start one of them! If you love to create, then this book is for you! I know I can’t wait to start  one of these projects, the tin box one looks really fun! Get this book and start having fun, creating your own creations journal, you won’t regret doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment