Saturday, February 26, 2011

God's Promises Devotional Journal 365 Days of Experiencing the Lord's Blessings

God's Promises Devotional Journal 365 Days of Experiencing the Lord's Blessings is a great book-and a great way to keep encouraged throughout the year-providing inspirational passages, quotes and stories from different Christian authors-ways to relief stress and meditate with God, along with places to write your thoughts down-probably the best journal out there and one that I will most definitely use. I found it’s a great reflecting tool to get through the day by reflecting and relying on God-trusting in him and his promises. This book would make an excellent journal to any Christian follower, and I recommend this book greatly. I will be sure to use this book as a way to strengthen my relationship with the Lord and also learn how to relieve stress through trust and prayer. As a Christian follower I was skeptic at first but the book changed my mind, I can’t wait to get everything I can out of this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment